Great Oral Health Starts with Preventation
Both natural teeth and teeth with restorations survive best in an oral environment that is clean and where the intake of harmful foods is controlled. Our program is designed to help prevent new cavities, preserve teeth that have been restored and manage periodontal disease. At the initial visit oral hygiene instructions are reviewed and are reinforced at subsequent recall visits. The following are helpful recommendations:
- Brush your teeth twice a day in a circular motion with a soft bristled toothbrush aimed at the gum.
- Floss every night in an up-and-down motion while keeping the floss in a U-shape and against the tooth surface.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid sticky sugary foods.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Use antiseptic and fluoride rinses as directed.
- Have sealants placed on young permanent teeth.
I LOVE THIS STAFF!
I love all of the office staff! From the sweet ladies at the front desk to my wonderful and personable hygienist as well as dr Kim. From start to finish it is a great experience, considering it is the dentist 😉 I love the feel of the office, the colors, furniture and overall cleanliness, I feel relaxed and comfortable. Thank you for making my dental experience exceptional!Leticia D.