There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as “conscious sedation” or general sedation (also known as “deep sedation”).
I LOVE THIS STAFF!
I love all of the office staff! From the sweet ladies at the front desk to my wonderful and personable hygienist as well as dr Kim. From start to finish it is a great experience, considering it is the dentist 😉 I love the feel of the office, the colors, furniture and overall cleanliness, I feel relaxed and comfortable. Thank you for making my dental experience exceptional!Leticia D.